- DHM-4½ year course passed out from Homeopathic Medical College, Trivandrum.
- MD (Hom) from Aurangabad, India.
- PG (Dip) HM, UK.
- Former Professor and Head of the Department of Materia Medica and Principal of Government Homeopathic Medical College, Calicut.
- Since 1971.
- Government Medical Service as Medical officer 1973-1978.
Teaching experiences since November 1978 – November 2004:
- In Govt. Homeopathic Medical Collage, Calicut and Trivandrum.
- Calicut University, Kerala University.
- Course Director, Orientation Course of Homeopathic teacher under the scheme of Govt. of India.
- Seminars conducted all over India.
Guide and Examiner:
- Post Graduate Guide and Examiner of Materia Medica in Kerala University and Calicut University.
Memberships/ Positions Help:
- Life Member of Asian Homeopathic Medical League (A.H.M.L).
- Life Member of The Institution of Homeopaths Kerala (I.H.K).
- Member of board of studies, Mahatma Gandhi University and Kerala University.
- Academic Council member of Calicut University, Calicut.
- Life member of M.E.S and M.S.S.
- Patron of J.D.T Islam.
- Director and chief consultant of Medical Centre For Homeopathic Research and Hospital, Calicut.
- Course Director, Orientation Course of Homeopathic Teachers under the scheme of Govt. of India.
- Director of A.K. Sait Memorial Centre For Homeopathic Research and Services (S.M.C.H).
- Drugs proven with guidance for Phyllanthus amara and Sida
- Experimental study of some cases known homeopathic Drugs in Diabetes Mellitus, Hepatitis B, Infertility and Cancer.
- Running an NGO named SMCH which is presently doing research in proving the efficiency of Homeopathic Medicine for H.I.V / AIDS.
- Conducted Prison projects all over the State of Kerala through SMCH for the mental and sexual well being of the prisoners from 1997 – 2003. It was a joint venture of the State Government of Kerala and National Aids Control Society for the prevention of HIV/AIDS.
- Worked as Herbal Specialist in Clinic under The Ministry of Health U.A.E
- Recently got selected From Ministry of Health U.A.E as Honorary Homeopathic practitioner (one among three in the world)
- Paper presentation regarding Heart Diseases in the International Homeopathic Conference held in Washington D.C, USA.
Participate in International / National Conferences:
Participated in the following International Conferences of the International Homeopathic Medical League and Presented papers.
Washington D.C, USA 1987
New Delhi, India 1995
National Conference Jaipur, India 1997
Leadership taken for Conducting International Homeopathic Conference held at Dubai, UAE in feb. 2005